RE: [Evolution] Problems sending smtp mail in Evo 1.4.5 and 1.5.0

Not Zed --

Thanks for the info.

I managed to make the SSL problem go away by removing everything from my
/etc/hosts file as suggested in one of the posts on this list.

However, now when I send messages, the message ID field is as follows:

Where does this value of (null) come from and I guess how can I change
it? Some of my mail gets returned to me by the mail servers of the
recepients with error message (reason: 553 5.0.0 Message-Id header line
format error)

Thanks guys!
Rade