Re: [Evolution] IMAP Namespace

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 23:24 -0400, Paul Galbraith wrote:
I'm connecting to a UW IMAP server and have my mail in my "~/mail"
directory on the server.  When using most imap clients, I set the mail
folder to "mail" and the client shows all my folders correctly at the
'root' level of my mail account, alongside my Inbox.

In evolution, however, even after setting the imap namespace to "mail",
evolution still shows the mail folder and doesn't collapse it...is this
expected behaviour?

Yes.