Re: [Evolution] Reply or Forward messages with Attachments

This is interesting, because when I view Alan's original email (Evo
1.4.6), only get the first line - not the text below this garble:

"Scanned the archives but couldn't find anything. I would be surprised
if nobody else had this problem. Running V1.4.5 on deb testing."

See attached screenshot.

If I view via 'email source', then I get the whole message - otherwise,
it's truncated.

Sounds like a bug, ey? :)

   -- M.

Whenever I Reply or Forward messages with Attachments it includes the
file as text e.g.

begin 600 TrafficReport1.xls

Scanned the archives but couldn't find anything. I would be surprised if
nobody else had this problem.

Running V1.4.5 on deb testing.

AG