[Evolution] Sorting contacts

Hello,

I'm using Evolution 1.4.5 from Fedora Core 1 and I imported all my contacts from several Mozilla adress books
to several contact folders in Evolution.

My problem is that contacts were imported in such a way that they are archived with the contact's last name
appearing first and then the rest of the name, and are sorted in this way, which is very frustrating as I was
used to find contacts easily just by looking at the first name...

So I ask if there is a way to sort contacts by name instead of by the name archived by evolution? Or
interfere in the importing process to avoid this?

Thanks,
David