[Evolution] Evo 1.4.5 always freezes on first run with kernel 2.6.4

Hello,

I have installed a 2.6.4 kernel (with wolk2.0 patch).

And now Evo 1.4.5 always hangs on first run after boot-up. The splash
window appears, all the four icons in it light up one after another,
then it freezes. The CPU load falls to zero after several seconds.

I have to do "evolution --force-shutdown) - the window disappears. Then
I start evolution again and it works.

Is this something already known, with perhaps a way to resolve this? Or
should I file a bug?

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik