Re: [Evolution] Re: smtp question

man, 22.03.2004 kl. 18.33 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:

As Nigel mentioned, if Evolution is configured to use SSL Always or
something, it might be that the ???? thing is from a ssl-port connection
or some such? It is the only possible explanation that seems to make
sense to me.

Evolution (1.4.5) is configured to use TLS for smtp, IMAP, LDAP, not
SSL, ever, for anything. If "it might be that the ???? thing is from a
ssl-port connection or some such?" it would be your(s) problem(s);
you'ze fathom it.

Note: You're all busy on 2.0, This is my RedHat-supplied 1.4.5, which is
antique. O.k., so I don't dare to go against RedHat's Gnome 2.2 et al on
this machine (RHEL3), it's too important. So the "problem" will never
get solved.

Bottom line: Evo rocks! (equals developers rock, including Jeff :)

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl