Re: [Evolution] exchange connector on Fedora core1

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 10:43, Eric Doutreleau wrote:
We have a lot of Fedora core workstation and we cannot afford a switch
to RH ES.

(And you can be sure Microsoft is laughing about this.)

There s something i don't understand.
Why is it possible to make all the product for fedora core except the
connector?

Ximian doesn't make all of its products for Fedora. We don't have XD2
for Fedora (it would basically be a downgrade since XD2 is based on
GNOME 2.2 and Fedora Core ships with 2.4), and we don't make evolution
packages either (and again, there would be no point, since Red Hat
already packages both the stable and unstable versions of evolution).

As far as I know, there are no other companies packaging their
proprietary software for Fedora either.

-- Dan