Re: [Evolution] exchange connector on Fedora core1

Hi

I agree that Ximian does what he wants.

But by not releasing the connector under Fedora core 1 you put some
administrators in a very umcorfortable situation.

We have a lot of Fedora core workstation and we cannot afford a switch
to RH ES.
We can afford the connector but not all the RHES licence.

but on the other hand we have an exchange server and we cannot change
it.
Then it put all the linux users in a state where they can't access
Exchange server.

There s something i don't understand.
Why is it possible to make all the product for fedora core except the
connector?

Nevertheless thanks for your answer.

Le lun 15/03/2004 Ã 16:05, Dan Winship a Ãcrit :