Re: [Evolution] exchange connector on Fedora core1

On Sat, 2004-03-13 at 17:03, Eric Doutreleau wrote:
I have asked ximian if it will be available but i didn't get any answer
yet.

Has someone has information about its availability?

This was answered on the connector ximian com list a while back.
Connector 1.4 isn't being released for any new platforms at all, and
Connector 2.x won't be released for Fedora. (It's too hard to support
proprietary software on distros where the underlying packages change too
frequently. Particularly given that Connector and Fedora are targetted
at basically opposite audiences [enterprise vs non-enterprise], so we'd
be doing all that work for not all that many users.)

Has szomeone already tried the rh9 version under fedora core 1?

Yes, people have done this. Here's one person's notes:

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/connector/2004-February/000090.html

(Of course, you're on your own support-wise if you do this.)

-- Dan