Re: [Evolution] No way yet to make maildir default format ?

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 00:31, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

- we don't overcharge for our software (heck, it's free!)
- our code is all free software (GPL)
- we do our best to support standard formats (eg. we support mbox,
maildir and mh...tho mh needs a bit of work I think - and that's just
mail formats.)
- we respect the ietf standards and do our best to comply with them (I
think we do a fairly good job of it too)
- we give out awards for patches (http://www.gnome.org/bounties)
- instead of having to go thru tech support, you can speak with the
developers directly... (maybe this isn't a good thing? :)

Anyways, hope this clears things up...

Jeff

Jeff, Not Zed, et al,

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for being a total ass last
night. I don't have a decent explanation as to why I wrote what I did,
because I DO NOT feel that way at all. I've initiated an investigation
into a possible justice department conspiracy into this matter. I'll let
you know the outcome.

Once again, I am so sorry for my out of line comments.
John