Re: [Evolution] importing multiple mbox files

I'd suggest creating the folder structure within Evolution and then moving the mbox files into the appropriate location.

For example, if you create a folder called Inbox/Foo, then you would dump the mbox file into:

~/evolution/local/Inbox/subfolders/Foo/mbox (the mbox file needs to be named mbox)

Jeff