Re: [Evolution] Red-Carpet update breaks Printing

On Sa, 2004-06-26 at 12:55 -0400, Rick DeNatale wrote:
I guess I wasn't clear enough. I can print from xpdf also, I just can't
get xpdf to print a pdf file produced by evolution, unless I change the
paper size from the default of A4, and I've not been able to figure out
how to change the default

hi,

did you check
<http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2004-
June/037998.html>?

this could perhaps be helpful to set the default printing size...

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!