Re: [Evolution] Red-Carpet update breaks Printing

On Sa, 2004-06-26 at 12:55 -0400, Rick DeNatale wrote:
I guess I wasn't clear enough. I can print from xpdf also, I just can't
get xpdf to print a pdf file produced by evolution, unless I change the
paper size from the default of A4, and I've not been able to figure out
how to change the default

did you check

this could perhaps be helpful to set the default printing size...

 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!