[Evolution] Problems with Task List

For the second time, I've started losing task items from within
Evolution. The first time I was running SuSE 9.0 and Evo 1.4.4 (I think
that was the Evo version.) What happened was that when I entered a new
task, it would not appear in the task list. It was working and then it
stopped working. I did a fresh install of SuSE 9.1 and got Evo 1.4.6.
The problem went away. Yesterday, the problem described above returned.
I didn't install anything, unless something got installed by YOU. I
didn't change any config files. I didn't do anything that I would have
reasonably thought would cause any kind of problems. But when I entered
a new task, it failed to appear in the task list. It did, however,
appear in the Task area on the Summary page which indicates to me at
least that the item is there, it's just not being displayed.

Since I have no idea what causes this behavior, I don't think it's
appropriate to submit a bug report. I'm posting this to the list to see
if anyone has any thoughts on what may be happening and to see if others
have had a similar problem. If so, perhaps we can compare notes and home
in on a problem area. Anyway, thanks for any pointers or assistance.

Donald D. Henson, Managing Director
West El Paso Information Network
The Non-Aggression Principle Rules