Re: [Evolution] Problems with Task List

El jue, 24-06-2004 a las 17:02, Donald D Henson escribió:
For the second time, I've started losing task items from within
Evolution. The first time I was running SuSE 9.0 and Evo 1.4.4 (I think
that was the Evo version.) What happened was that when I entered a new
task, it would not appear in the task list. It was working and then it
stopped working. I did a fresh install of SuSE 9.1 and got Evo 1.4.6.
The problem went away. Yesterday, the problem described above returned.
I didn't install anything, unless something got installed by YOU. I
didn't change any config files. I didn't do anything that I would have
reasonably thought would cause any kind of problems. But when I entered
a new task, it failed to appear in the task list. It did, however,
appear in the Task area on the Summary page which indicates to me at
least that the item is there, it's just not being displayed.

Be sure not to have search filter selected in the task list

Damián