Re: [Evolution] Permananetly accept SSL cert?

Clicking OK permanently accepts the cert, unless you already have a copy
of that cert for another server in which case Mozilla's NSS library
won't accept it.

This generally means that either:

1. you change the hostname of your mail server
2. you have 2 different mail servers which use the same exact ssl
certificate

you can try rm -rf'ing ~/evolution/*.db and then resytarting evo

Jeff