[Evolution] Use filters on emails through IMAP

   Hi,

   I am using Evolution 4.1.6 client connected through
IMAP to an Exchange server.

   In the context of setting filters to avoid SPAM, I discovered
that the received emails from the Microsoft world are not all
filtered when accessed by the Evolution client.

   The rules are only applied some times at their "arrival".

   For the emails not filtered, in my mailbox, using a CTRL-Y
on them applies correctly the defined rule.

   I have seen few emails on the Web about this but as old as
in 2001. Nothing really recent or that I could use to understand
better the issue.

   Is there anybody who got the same trouble? Is there a solution
or hints about to solve the problem?

   Thanks in advance.

   Regards,

Pascal.