[Evolution] problems with pgp

Hi, i use evolution 1.4.6 at home and outlook at work (i know ...) and i
have a mismatch between sign messages under the 2. With outlook i use
WinPT (from sourceforge) and GDATA MS-Outlook plugin. My problem is
under evolution a signed message sent by outlook appears like this :
and when i send a encrypt message the message is not decrypt, i have to
paste it in a file and decrypt it after.
I never try the opposite : to send a signed or encrypted message with
evolution and read it with outlook but i think it will be the same
problem.
How to solve it ?
Someone could help me ?
Thanxes