Re: [Evolution] Re: [OT] why no line breaks?

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 12:52, Tom Wesley wrote:
On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 12:35 -0700, James D. Ivey wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 11:25, Jens Ansorg wrote:
> > hi, a bit off topic but I wantet to ask this for ages now ;)
> >
> > Your posts, Not Zed, often do not behave nicely. The lines do not wrap
> > and are difficult to read - see Attachement.
> >
> > Why is that?
> >
> > Could you try and configure your Evolution to not produce such long
> > lines? they are really bad to read
> >

> > thank you
> > Jens Ansorg
>
> I'll take a stab at that one even though I'm not a developer.  I see
> that some messages show a "style" of Preformat rather than Normal in
> the tool bar with buttons for bold, italics, underscore, etc. in
> composing a reply.   I don't see how to change it while reading, but
> in replies, you can change the style to "Normal" and it wraps nicely.
>
> I don't know why Not Zed's e-mails are in Preformat style (if that's
> the case as it appears to be from what I can tell).
>
> Regards,

Yours show the same way in Evolution 1.5.9.1.

Amazing!  I specifically check that while typing!  Right now, I see "Normal" as the style.

I didn't see anything in the composer preferences to cause or change that.  Oh well....
Thanks for letting me know about that....

Jim
--
James D. Ivey <james iveylaw com>
Law Offices of James D. Ivey