Re: [Evolution] Re: [OT] why no line breaks?

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 12:35 -0700, James D. Ivey wrote:
On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 11:25, Jens Ansorg wrote:
hi, a bit off topic but I wantet to ask this for ages now ;)

Your posts, Not Zed, often do not behave nicely. The lines do not wrap
and are difficult to read - see Attachement.

Why is that?

Could you try and configure your Evolution to not produce such long
lines? they are really bad to read

thank you
Jens Ansorg

I'll take a stab at that one even though I'm not a developer.  I see
that some messages show a "style" of Preformat rather than Normal in
the tool bar with buttons for bold, italics, underscore, etc. in
composing a reply.   I don't see how to change it while reading, but
in replies, you can change the style to "Normal" and it wraps nicely.

I don't know why Not Zed's e-mails are in Preformat style (if that's
the case as it appears to be from what I can tell).

Regards,

Yours show the same way in Evolution 1.5.9.1.

--
Tom Wesley <tom wesley ntlworld com>