Re: [Evolution] Can't expand folders in Evo 1.5.9

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 19:32 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 19:15, Eric Lambart wrote:
Well, I answered some of my own questions.  I rolled back to the RPMs on
my other machine, from last week.  This devolution allows me to run
Evolution.  Second, I subscribed to XD2 channel and the newest RH9
version of GTK2 available is something like 2.24.

Sorry for the questions, Jeff, but your answer, while doubtless true,
was rather short on details or explanation.  So I'm still curious
(anxious, actually) to know what's going on.  Is the new dependency the
result of a mistake, or are we really going to need at least GTK+ 2.4.x
to use and test future versions of Evolution?

gtk+ 2.4.x are currently the only gtk+ releases with the gtktreeview
expander fix. the patch was also applied to gtk+ 2.2.x CVS, but Owen has
not made a release with that fix included (if there is ever a 2.2.5,
then it will be in there).

OK, that's something I can understand.  Here's hoping there's a 2.2.5
released at some point soon.

Thanks.

Eric