Re: [Evolution] Can't expand folders in Evo 1.5.9

Oh boy.  Is that what's causing this error?
  "evolution: relocation error:
  /usr/lib/evolution/1.5/components/libevolution-mail.so: undefined
symbol:    e_tree_selection_model_select_paths

The RPMs should have their dependencies updated so they don't install
without this library.  Now how can we rollback to an Evo version we can
use?  Or better yet, how are we supposed to upgrade to GTK+ 2.4.0?  I'd
love to use it, but it trashed my entire Gnome setup when I installed it
with Gimp 2.0, and I had to roll back to GTK+ 2.2.  2.4 is not available
via RedCarpet for RH9 AFAICT.  Do we have to use/subscribe to XD2 to get
it?

If this dependency is here to stay, and RH9 GTK+ 2.4 packages aren't going
to be provided, does that means Evolution 2.x is not going to be supported
for RH9 users, after all?

Eric

Jeffrey Stedfast said:
upgrade gtk to 2.4.0