Re: [Evolution] Deleting mails

also just try doing ctrl-e (tools expunge) whilst viewing the trash.  if its working the trash should become empty.

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 21:52 +0200, Pablo Rodríguez González wrote:
Hi guys,

I read on some mails that is imposible to erase mails from the tras
because it's a virtual folder, mails are in real folders, but we don't
see it -hide deleted mails on-

But...there's any posibility to erase mails from vtrash folder? Erase
the "bad" mails forever?

I've more than 1 Gbyte on vtrash :-/

Thanks in advance,

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer