Re: [Evolution] Issue with GAL and attachments.

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 15:51 -0400, James Golden wrote:
Anyone experience one of these.  (current version 1.5.9)

1.  When I go to open an attachment it says, "cannot create temporary
save directory (next line) Because ""."  I will get this message whether
I try to open in OpenOffice or AbiWord (my two choices anyway).

How's that for wierd messages.

"Weird".

What operating system is this?  Do you have write access to ~/.evolution/cache/tmp?

Try strace I guess, trace on mkdir.  I guess some error code is being lost.

2.  When setting up an LDAP address book (Exchange 5.5) it now tells me
"Error getting book view (newline) backend busy."
No idea.
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer