Från: evolution-admin lists ximian com genom Bill Pappas
Skickat: ti 2004-06-01 17:06
Till: evolution lists ximian com
Kopia:
Ämne: [Evolution] Calendar Acceptance (via Exchange client)

I've noticed that on my 1.4.5 client, when I accept(via OK button) a
calendar invitation, the individual who requested the meeting does not
see my acceptance within their calendar.  Instead I have to reply with
yes.  Of course, the item it added to my calendar, which is good, but
they would never know if I accepted.
They are using the win32 based Outlook 2002.

Any suggestions?
--
Thanks,

Bill Pappas