Re: [Evolution] contact list hangs

Am Di, den 01.06.2004 um 17:01 Uhr -0400 schrieb chris lee:
I remember seeing a post on the list here that there are index files
that can be deleted to let evo re-index itself. I want to try that but
can't remember the file name or the post.

hi chris,

should be the following:

first shutdown evo entirely by this command:
  $ evolution --force-shutdown
then remove the index files:
  $ find ~/evolution/local/ -name "mbox.*" -exec rm -f {} \;

normal disclaimer: be careful, back up before you do and so on... ;-)

cheers,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!