[Evolution] Transfer to new computer

Hi,

Does the following include ALL steps to transfer evolution settings to a new computer?

Old computer:

Mandrake 9.2 Evolution 1.4.6

evolution --force-shutdown

cd ~

find ~/evolution/local/ -name “mbox.*” -exec rm -f {} \;

tar -cvzf /mnt/jumpdrive/evolution.tar.gz evolution .gconf/apps/evolution

New computer:

Mandrake 10.0 Evolution 1.4.6

evolution --force-shutdown

gconftool-2 --shutdown

cd ~

tar -xvzf /mnt/jumpdrive/evolution.tar.gz

When I did this the first time, I didn't know about the “gconftool-2” shutdown. Although the transfer to the new computer was successful at the time, today when I opened Evolution, everything I restored was GONE.

TIA,

Celsun

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx