Re: [Evolution] Filter on "sender contains" does not recognize exact copy

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 18:16, Andre Klapper wrote:
Am Samstag, den 10.07.2004, 23:41 +0200 schrieb Enrique Perez-Terron:
The rule as a whole has been working flawlessly for several months
except for the last added criterion.

hi,

to add something to bram's answer:

if you move your filter to the top of your filter list, does it work as
you would have expected?
then you can be sure that there is another filter which was applied
*before* your filter. if it is possible/appropriate, add "stop
processing"-actions to some of the filters, because evolution applies
*all* filters in the order of your filter list on your messages.

Thanks to both of you;  instants after posting my question, the rule
started working. I must have double-goofed at some step while
checking... :)

Regards,
Enrique