Re: [Evolution] Auto Complete

Am Montag, den 12.07.2004, 09:17 +0300 schrieb Oren Gross:
Hi there, I am new to Evolution and I have a basic question:
When I enter a mailing address to the "To/Cc/Bcc" filed, Evolution
auto-complete only the first name but when I separate it with comma it
does not do so for the following name. Is there a way to tell
Evolution to do that, such as the Ctrl+K in M$-Outlook?

hi,

normally it *should* work. what if you are trying to add a white space
after adding a comma, and then beginning to type the next name?
(evolution1.5 normally ignores that and adds a white space character on
its own, and i cannot remember the behaviour in evo1.4).

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!