Re: [Evolution] Syncing causes system to thrash
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Lonnie Borntreger <email borntreger com>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Syncing causes system to thrash
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:16:35 -0400
On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 00:48 -0700, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 14:53 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
i presume its using scads of memory?
which process is sucking up all the memory?
I have to assume that it is e-d-s, since killing it restores the system
to a sane state.
Can you get a trace when its sucking up all the CPU?
Running gpilotd on the command line might give some useful spew as well.
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev