Re: [Evolution] Of Filters, viruses, worms and trojans

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 21:25, Not Zed wrote:
You should be able to do it as pipe to program, assuming it sets a
return code.  If not you may have to write a wrapper script which
does.

Its kind of a waste of time on a unix client anyway, virus checking is
normally done at the mta level instead of the client level on unix.

True, but my mail server is an ISP, so the only way I can do this at all
is on the client. Using a pipe is what I am trying to do, but I can't
figure out how to work the return code portion.

What returns codes (if any) does Sophos return? I don't know what to
test for.

Lee