[Evolution] Of Filters, viruses, worms and trojans

I need a little help working out a method of filtering incoming messages
through a virus detector. I recently installed and ran Sophos' antivirus
product for Linux. Upon being instructed to do so, it scanned my entire
drive for over 90,000 viruses, worms, and trojans. This was quite a
lengthy process, but thankfully it does not need to be done often and a
cron job can handle that.

My problem is that I would like to set it up to filter incoming mail
messages in Evolution. I thought I could use a filter somewhat like the
method for calling SpamAssassin, but haven't been able to figure out a
way to make it work. Anybody out there have any ideas?

--
L. Parker
chief cook, bottle washer and sometime sysadmin