Re: [Evolution] Evolution printing issue under RHEL 3.0

Yes, I have an identical setup on my desktop as the user who is having
the trouble (except I'm using the default gnome desktop out of the box
and he's using FVWM).  I can print fine from Evolution, too.  But I'm
getting absolutely zero feedback from his system for his silent
Evolution printing failure.  Nary a log entry or pop-up window.  I'm
looking for advice or suggestions as to where to start probing or what
debug mechanism I might be able to invoke.

-norm