Re: [Evolution] Evolution printing issue under RHEL 3.0

fre, 16.07.2004 kl. 15.30 skrev Norman P. B. Joseph:

Yes, we printed a message to a postscript file, then sent the file to
the printer with an "lp", and it came out with no problem.

RH RHAS3 (Taroon update 2) on an IBM ThinkPad T23 notebook (is a
full-blown drag-it-around-to-diverse-sites Internet server with 1 GB
memory and 1 x 45GB SCSI disk), Evo 1.4.5 and "our" (yours and mine)
standard Gnome. Printer 1 x shitty Epson C42UX on USB:1, cups with
gimp-print (gimp-print is very important :)

I'd never tried to print anything since Evo 0.8 or whatever, but just
tried to print your message to see if Evo printing worked. It does. So I
can't verify your complaint, sorry ;)

--Tonni

--

Happiness is having your cat jump in through the window and
greet you, with the light summer dew yet a few seconds wet

mail: tonye billy demon nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl