[Evolution] Header Image in Evolution 1.4.6 Different than image in Outlook for the same message

I subscribe to the Transcender question of the day.  I get their
messages on both my Outlook on XP and Evolution on Mandrake 10 Official
mail clients.  Each message has a header which was consistent between
clients up to a couple of weeks ago.  Then the Outlook client message
header changed to a different Transcender image.  The Evolution client
did not.  I had Evolution set not to display images, I just manually
showed the image for each message.  I have changed my settings to
"Always load images off the net" in HTML mail settings, but the message
that came down today still has the old image in it.  Any ideas why &
what I can do to get the new images embedded in the email?