[Evolution] Recompilation of Evo 1.4 after installation of Evo 1.5

Hi,

is it possible that You cannot recompil/install/use
Evolution 1.4.5 after You install Evolution 1.5.X?

I have 1.4.5 and 1.5.5. Both work fine.

When I compile/install 1.4.6 or recompile/install 1.4.5 the
e_book is broken. The run time dynamic linker complains
about a missing e_book_get_config_data (or similar) symbol.

Is this a result of the new evolution-data-server
component or a libebook-conflict between 1.5 and 1.4?

How can I get rid of the 1.5-stuff cleanly?

Unfortunately upgrading the 1.5-Path is no choice, because
it requires a recent GTK+ (+co-libs). GTK+-2.4.x breaks
binary compatibility with some of my daily
GTK+-2-applications (as example, gkrellm won't withdraw any
longer).

Right now, I cannot move in neither direction, what is
really uncomfortable.

Any idea?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Yours sincerely

Marian Eichholz