Re: [Evolution] imap not grabbing any message

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 14:46, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 14:33 -0400, Paonia Ezrine-N'Shaiha wrote:
I have been using pop for my mail but would prefer to use imap. I have
tried setting up a new account and also switching my pop account to imap
and it is not grabbing the new messages either way. Any ideas?

Are you sure this is an Evo problem, as opposed to a imap problem?
it might very well be an imap problem I was hoping I might be missing
something obvious.
I use fetchmail & postfix to deliver emails to the IMAP server?

Or are you using imap to *store* email?

I think the answer is yes
ummm. I have mail set up on a virtual server running cpanel. I created
an email account sent some email to it and do not see it. If I subscribe
to the inbox it does not change anything.

In which case, you still need to configure your Evo pop acct, and
rules to put the emails in imap folders, as opposed to local
folders.
I am not following could you point to the fm?
Thanks,
Paonia