Re: [Evolution] imap not grabbing any message

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 14:33 -0400, Paonia Ezrine-N'Shaiha wrote:
I have been using pop for my mail but would prefer to use imap. I have
tried setting up a new account and also switching my pop account to imap
and it is not grabbing the new messages either way. Any ideas?

Are you sure this is an Evo problem, as opposed to a imap problem?
I use fetchmail & postfix to deliver emails to the IMAP server?

Or are you using imap to *store* email?

In which case, you still need to configure your Evo pop acct, and
rules to put the emails in imap folders, as opposed to local
folders.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron l johnson cox net
Jefferson, LA USA

All of the "reporting" about Laci Peterson & Michael Jackson
reminds me of the Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry": "Can we do the
operation? Is the head dead yet? You know, the boys in the
newsroom got a running bet. Get the widow on the set, we need
dirty laundry."