Re: [Evolution] Evolution Constantly Crashing

the sources are both on our ftp servers and on ftp.gnome.org and
probably many other places... like debian.org, redhat's ftp site,
mandrake's ftp site, etc etc etc :-)

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/

freshmeat even has a direct link to the sources...

Jeff