Re: [Evolution] preferred web browser

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 14:09, Duane Winner wrote:
I want Evolution to use Firebird as my default browser when I click on a
link within an email.
  :
How can configure this so that it will work correctly?

There must be a way to make *both* work, but I always have Firebird
running, so I have my default browser set to:

/usr/local/firebird/MozillaFirebird -remote "openurl($1 , new-tab)"

And that causes any link I click on to open in a new tab in the already
running Firebird process =O)

Ta,

--
o o                                       mailto:Moredhel earthling net
/v\ark R. Bowyer  http://www.bowyer.screaming.net   Mark Bowyer Sun COM