Re: [Evolution] browser default

Hey Marlaina,

On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 03:23, Marlaina Barr wrote:
[...]
I had Pine set to open links in opera.  I can't find any similar option
in Evolution and really don't like it opening html links in Moz as it is
now doing.  Is there an option I am missing in Evolution to change the
default browser?

I'm pretty sure you can set this by running the
gnome-default-applications-properties command (installed with GNOME's
control-center package).  Though if you're not running GNOME, I'm not
sure what you'd do.  Have a nice day.  :-)

// Rob
--
Robert McMeekin <rrm3 rrm3 org>
http://web.rrm3.org/