Re: [Evolution] Filters for Outgoing mail

Outgoing filters cannot alter the message in any way.

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 05:40, Richard A Downing FBCS wrote:
I want to try adding a hashcash ( header to mail that I
send from evolution-1.4.  I note that there is an outgoing filter 'pipe
message to shell command', but can find no specification for this
anywhere (it's certainly Not a FAQ!).
Tests reveal that the shell command gets the message as a $1, which will
let me run hashcash OK, but how do I get the message, with an added
header, back into evolution for transmission?
I guess I'm also asking 'is there a technical specification for filters
on evolution?', as well as this specific question.