Re: [Evolution] MTA/MDA/Mail clients

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 09:43 +0100, Ludek Safar wrote:
That's such a true. We're fighting to spread Linux as wide as possible
and unfortunately most of potential end users are just scared about
these things. I'm not telling it's OK, it's just a fact.

More to the point, it doesn't _have_ to be a problem. Those of us who
_are_ aware that an MUA has no business trying to filter or spam-check
incoming mail don't _have_ to use these 'features'.

You can do spam checking and filtering into separate folders at delivery
time as $DEITY intended, and Evolution will be quite happy with that
too.

--
dwmw2