Re: [Evolution] MTA/MDA/Mail clients

I am in the process of switching from mutt to evolution, and despite the
host of minor annoyances, I'm finding it quite enjoyable. My thanks to
the dev team for making such a great product!

thanks.

have been around for quite some time, and work well when configured
properly.

try telling an end-user to configure one of these nasties properly
tho. They'll take one look at you and say "You're joking, right?"

That's such a true. We're fighting to spread Linux as wide as possible
and unfortunately most of potential end users are just scared about
these things. I'm not telling it's OK, it's just a fact.

Have a nice day

--
Ludek Safar
SuSE CR, Services Team