Re: [Evolution] Message Display Problem

Excellent - thanks Dan.  I didn't even have to put in a bug report for that fix!

Paul

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 17:05, Dan Winship wrote:
On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 06:29, Paul Hands wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've had a similar problem for months.  In my case, only the date
> field is affected (shows  a ?).  It only happens to incoming mails
> sent from evolution - even ones I cc myself on, which come from within
> our company domain (cadence.com).  It may be even more localised to
> our office's domain or exchange server - I don't know how to find out.

Yes, it is. It turns out that Exchange doesn't prepend a "Received"
header to messages sent via WebDAV, so if one Connector user sends mail
to another Connector user in the same domain, the message doesn't get a
"Received" header, so Evolution can't tell when it was Received.

This is fixed in 1.4.6 (Connector now adds the Received header itself),
which should be out soonish.

-- Dan