Re: [Evolution] Message Display Problem

Hi,

I've had a similar problem for months.  In my case, only the date field is affected (shows  a ?).  It only happens to incoming mails sent from evolution - even ones I cc myself on, which come from within our company domain (cadence.com).  It may be even more localised to our office's domain or exchange server - I don't know how to find out.

All mails go through our exchange server as connector clients.  I don't know if IMAP connections are similarly affected.

As I sort by date, this is a real nuisance.

Paul

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 20:23, Mark Gordon wrote:
All mail in the last two days? Does that happen to be only web.de mail?

-Mark Gordon