[Evolution] Don't like the 1.5 look of Evolution

Hey,

I just tried out the 1.5 snapshot of Evolution and I hate the look. What
happened to the Folder Bar? I hate the "Mail", "Contacts", "Calendar"
and "Tasks" buttons at the bottom. I prefered them in the Folders list.
Also the Checkbook-style line coloring is gone from the Folders pane.

Is any of this configurable? Why was it changed? I thought 1.4 got the
look right.

Sincerely,

JOB

(A faithful Evolution user and supporter)