Re: [Evolution] PGP and Evolution

I did complain... err, notify PGP.COM (Network Associates does not own
PGP anymore). but I have not heard back from them yet.

JOB

On  8-Jan-2004 20:29:25 +0100, you wrote:

That said, someone is working on a patch to allow Evolution to send
clearsigned text bodies instead of following the IETF Standards for
sending PGP signed email. However, it is a fair bit of work and he needs
to finish the patch by Monday or it won't make it into 2.0.

I actually fail to see why people aren't complaining to Microsoft and/or
NAi to fix their software to comply with the internet standards for this
stuff. I mean, you are paying for their stuff, you aren't paying for
Evolution :-)

Jeff