Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut to expand/collapse threads. Collapse all.

On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 16:05, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Use the left and right arrow keys to expand/collapse a particular thread
(doesn't expand/collapse all tho)

Jeff,

I got this working, and it's nice.  Thanks!  But what I'd also like to
do is to collapse an entire thread and goto root at anyhwere in the
thread, as I can grow tired of a topic at any place, and want to move on
to another discussion.  "C-left arrow" or something would be nice for
this.  Is it possible as is?

--lars