Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut to expand/collapse threads.

On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 13:18, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
Is there a keyboard shortcut to expand/collapse threads of messages in
the convenient threaded view?
<ctrl><t> works for me - as you'll see under Vis -> Meldingsliste med
trÃder in your top menu ;)

Unluckily C-t seems only to switch threaded view on and off in my 1.4.4
version.  What I'm looking for is a key that will collapse large threads
for "thread overview", and open them up again when I want to read a
particular one.

--lars