Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut to expand/collapse threads.

I know that, but somehow I always find myself pushing the left-key to go
up a thread as I'm used to in other programs .. Nothing major, nothing
to worry about..

Have a nice weekend!
Lode

you can already use up/down arrow keys to navigate. I don't understand
what you mean?

Jeff